Sunday 17 April 2011

FIRST pattern - Woodland brambles - bought from White Cottage

This was the first bag pattern that I bought.  Andrea & I drove all the way to the White Cottage, Seisdon, using Multimap directions!  It took nearly three hours to get there!!!!!  & just an hour to get home  :)  Only one account of road rage...  Fortunately... my lucky shoulder got in the way of Andrea's hand.  We were in the left hand drive Smartie.


Barrel shape Bramble bag with drawstring top, there was an oval panel on the front with strawberries & ivy (?) with flying geese design.  I took the almost finished bag to the Festival of Quilts the following year.  I spoke to the designer who immediately denied it was her design!  Until she saw the drawstring insert & its barrel shape, then she commented on the flying geese..... 'they' were not on the original design!

No comments:

Post a Comment